Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

She Makes It Look so Easy



Funny how things work out.  I read a review of the book, She Makes it Look Easy by Marybeth Whalen and added it to my wish list.  A day or two later, I was staying at a friends house and noticed she had the book.  I read it in 2 days.  It was hard to come to work as I really wanted to be home reading this book.

Marybeth Whalen captured my thoughts and set them in ink.  How many times have I wanted someone else's life simply based on the facade I was seeing?  How many times have I slighted someone because I was quick to judge or because someone I truly wanted as my friend did not like her. 

I enjoyed the fact that Marybeth Whalen used a mom as her main character, someone most women could relate to, however, almost any age female could relate to this book.  By the time I finished this book, my mind was racing to who all, besides me, could benefit from the message of this book. 

I say, hurry, hurry, hurry and buy this book.  You won't regret it!  And don't forget to pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment